How To Buy
Our Products and Services
We provide fully supported product installations to suit any budgetary, regulatory, or governmental data constraints. You have full control over the product, so you can use it for internal purposes, or you can use it externally as part of regulatory compliance.
The level of support we offer is also flexible, so whether you prefer a ‘light-touch’ method or a ‘hand-hold’ approach we can help. We have been supporting clients for over 30 years, and we are currently integrated with various teams such as revenue assurance, internal audit, service integrity and regulatory compliance.
Our goal is to deliver affordable products efficient services clear results expert recommendations you can trust
We build a business case for you
- First, we identify how to fulfil your requirements
- Then we provide a clear, jargon-busted scope of work
- We then offer sensible and justified pricing to suit your budgets
- A ‘Sooner-the-better’ approach
- Flexible installation options
- Project managed deployment
- Some projects can be up and running within days
- Friendly product support over email or telephone
- Regular software upgrades
- Online training
- Access to our Risk and Control Hub
- System health-checks
- Dashboard overviews & detailed reporting
- Regulatory compliance support
Grow Your Assurance
Think big, start small
- Scalable product architecture allows you room for growth at your own pace
- Progress maturity by using our risk and control hub of expert information
- In-house bespoke engineering team
- Subject matter expert consultancy
We have carried out over 3,000 projects over the past 3 decades, across 6 continents (one continent was just too cold for us!) and have delivered over 8,500 pieces of test and measurement hardware across the globe.
Roaming & International
We have real test probes in place globally to support our roaming, international and fraud detection services.
Our team here at Roscom is made up of a diverse group of experienced multi-cultural and multi-lingual professionals who are looking forward to talking to you!